Measure Your Ring & Necklace Size At Home
Measure The Inside Of Another Ring That Fits
- Use a tape measure or our printable guide.
- Make sure that the ring that you’re measuring is worn on the same hand and finger that the new ring will be worn.
- Try to pick a ring of a similar width.
More Measuring Tips
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day when your finger is at its largest.
- Measure 3 to 4 times for more accuracy.
- If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size up.
Necklace Length Guide
Chokers - 14"
Necklaces - 16-18"
Lariats - 20-24"
Long Necklaces - 30-34"